Hello my lovelies. Just sharing with you my self imposed, self designed home fitness challenge. Watch the video and join me if you wish. It’s going to be fun! Well probably more fun than the dentist, but less fun than getting your nails done. So, you know it’s relative. But it will be good for me.
Here is the basic plan …. start May 11, finish June 7 = four weeks
- Reduce carbs
- Stop eating anything that is not gluten free
- Drink lots of water each day – 2 to 3 litres
- No alcohol
- No caffeine – I’m already decaf and herbal tea girl
- Eat protein and fat and green veg and purple/red fruits
- Have 16 hours where I eat nothing – say 7pm to 11am or 3pm to 7am – water and black coffee is ok and so are some other liquids – watch this for more info
- Eat during the remaining 8 hours
- Walk for 20 – 30 minutes everyday – preferably up a hill and back down
- Do an online Pop Sugar Fitness video each day – 20 to 45 minutes – any one from the hundreds they have on YouTube for free!
- Breath deeply on purpose – when you first get up – like on your walk and then again as you lie in bed – 8 focused breaths morning and night – Dr Libby says it tells my body that I’m safe and it’s all ok
- Watch Thomas DeLauer on YouTube and learn some stuff
- Get early nights
- Try not to let home schooling send me into grumpy world
- I don’t set end goals as I find that a bit taxing, I just stick to the plan and see what emerges at the end
So that’s basically my four week plan. Let’s see how I go. Let me know what you have been doing during staying home to stay safe time. Or maybe you want to join me. Reminder … not a medical professional … just sharing what I am doing and what I have done over the last 18 months.
Big squeeze, Le xox